The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more.
If you currently have an active MetaLINK Technologies service account, we can process your request immediately if you are eligible.
If you are not currently a MetaLINK Technologies customer, please call (419) 782-3472 or (888) 999-8002 Option 1 to speak with our Billing/Sales department to determine if we may be able to provide service at your location.
- Review all terms and conditions, confirm eligibility, and gather documents required to enroll based on your qualifying criteria.
- Go to https://acpbenefit.org/ to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- You will receive a unique identifier after completing your ACP application; please retain this for your reference – you will also need to supply it to MetaLINK Technologies.
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select and have the discount applied to your bill.
Some providers may have an alternative application that they will ask you to complete.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government program that reduces customer’s broadband internet access bill.
- Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
- MetaLINK Technologies will use the data submitted in this application to associate it with your MetaLINK Technologies account and enroll you in the ACP program through the National Lifeline Accountability Database.
- You must be subscribed to an eligible MetaLINK Technologies service to qualify for the benefit – you will be notified of your eligibility status via email after we have processed your application.
- Household may obtain ACP-supported broadband from any participating provider of its choosing.
- Household may apply ACP benefit to any broadband offering at the same terms available to households that are not eligible for ACP.
- Your household may obtain broadband service supported by the ACP program from any participating carrier.
- Your household has the right to cancel or change service, or switch providers and transfer the benefit without incurring early an termination fee or penalties and may opt out of ACP at any time.
- Provider may disconnect household’s ACP-supported service after 90 consecutive days of non-payment.
- Household will be subjected to provider’s undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions if the program ends, if consumer transfers benefit to another provider but continues to receive service from current provider, or upon de-enrollment from ACP.
- Household may file a complaint against its provider via the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center.
Request a Quote Today
417 Wayne Avenue
Defiance, OH 43512
(419) 782-3472 (Local)
(888) 999-8002 (Toll Free)
(419) 782-2854 (FAX)